The Fieldstone Leadership Network is pleased to be associated with other philanthropic organizations, capacity development agencies, technical assistance providers, and funding partners who share our values, goals and passion to develop the leadership of the social sector throughout the United States.
- Alliant Educational Foundation
- Jeff & Karen Armour
- Sophia Hall & Lawrence Arden Cripe
- Gumpert Foundation
- Opus Community Foundation
- Orange County Community Foundation
- Orange County United Way
- Orca Fund at The San Diego Foundation
- PIMCO Foundation
- The Clare Rose Foundation, Inc.
- Jeffrey and Deirdre Schneider
- The Sacred Harvest Foundation, Inc.
- Jane, Karen and Scott Tritt
- Christopher Weil & Company, Inc.
Throughout our history the Fieldstone Leadership Network has been honored to provide our programs to other philanthropic organizations.
- Rancho Santa Fe Foundation — San Diego, CA. The Rancho Santa Fe Foundation inaugurated its Strategic Partners Program in 2018 to provide training to increase the capacity building for nonprofit fund holders at the Foundation. The Fieldstone Leadership Network was selected to provide both individual leadership development and an organizational team learning to help leaders develop their own capacity while incorporating their individual learning into agency-wide learning and change.
- Mission Increase Foundation – Orange County, CA. Mission Increase Foundation partnered with the Fieldstone Leadership Network to offer the Executive Learning Group to grantees/nonprofit partners of the foundation in Orange County.
- San Diego Foundation — San Diego, CA. For three years, The Fieldstone Leadership Network partnered with the San Diego Foundation to offer the Executive Learning Groups to grantees/nonprofit partners of the Foundation in San Diego.
- Arts OC — Orange County, CA. Through a grant from the James Irvine Foundation, The Fieldstone Leadership Network, and Arts OC partnered for two years on an initiative to enhance the leadership capacity of small and medium arts organizations in Orange County. This targeted initiative was part of a comprehensive grant channeled through the Orange County Community Foundation to promote a vibrant and inclusive artistic and cultural environment in Orange County.
- CONNECT — Orange County, CA. In partnership with the Orangewood Children’s Foundation, CONNECT, and The Fieldstone Leadership Network launched a series of leadership development programs for leaders of Family Resource Centers. This targeted program serves to enhance the professional network of family resource centers served by CONNECT.
- Leadership Louisville Center — Louisville, KY. Through a grant from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Leadership Louisville Center partnered with The Fieldstone Leadership Network to launch Leadership Louisville; a series of leadership development programs that help develop a diverse group of leaders who serve as catalysts for a stronger community in Louisville, Kentucky.
- First 5 LA — Los Angeles, CA. First 5 LA and The Fieldstone Leadership Network launched the Organizational Leadership Development Initiative in the fall of 2008. This twenty-four month comprehensive capacity development initiative offered a combination of pre- and post-organizational assessments, leadership development trainings and mentoring to leaders of First 5 LA grantees.
- LA Arts Commission — Los Angeles, CA. The Arts Leadership Initiative was launched in 2001 to support arts leaders in need of professional development and a support network. Under the direction of Andrew Campbell, The Fieldstone Leadership Network, and the LA Arts Commission worked together to create a successful series of program offerings to arts leaders in Los Angeles. For more detailed information on this initiative and evaluation report you can click here.