A Valuable Experience for You
The Learning Groups encourage dynamic and candid exchange among nonprofit executives and provide access to:
- Experienced facilitators with deep knowledge and insights about the distinctive characteristics and dynamics of nonprofit organizations, and the skills to foster collective wisdom and fellowship.
- Cutting edge tools and research on nonprofit management and leadership.
- An exchange of real case studies guided by a problem-solving methodology that empowers the participants to envision feasible solutions and craft action plans.
- An intimate and confidential environment to support and enhance your leadership.
- A new network of colleagues with a common purpose – to support each other’s leadership beyond the program.
Facilitated Discussion on Relevant Subjects
Monthly discussion topics include state-of-the-art leadership and management research grounded through the practitioner’s lens, and addressing common issues among nonprofits, such as:
- Problem Solving
- Leadership and Management
- Developing Leaders
- Managing Up and Team Building
- Stages of Nonprofit Growth and Development
- Conflict Resolution and Persuasion
- Board Development
- Time Management and Delegation
- Strategic Planning
Experienced Facilitators From the Sector
Our facilitators have a unique combination of proven experience, knowledge, skills, and passion. They are respected executives and consultants in the social sector who share an enthusiasm to impact other nonprofit leaders by sharing their talents, experience, and mistakes. We are proud to work with our team of facilitators:
- Thomas Hall, Principal, AlbertHall & Associates, LLC.
- Laura Spiegel, Principal, LS Consulting
- Michael Carr, former Executive Director of SAY San Diego
2018 Learning Group Schedule